The Real World - PW#1634
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%)

2 posters

Go down

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%) Empty USAir Brokerage (Open -10%)

Post  sla31 Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%) Untitled-2

I am now able to accept orders at -10% if you have orders just send them to id 31!

Because I"m a broker now I won't show up in the rankings page, and my airlines value will get pretty out of control, however I'll do my best to keep my airlines actual value updated in my Airline News section! No money I receive to broker planes will be used for my airline.

sla31
Admin

Back to top Go down

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%) Empty Re: USAir Brokerage (Open -10%)

Post  sla31 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

I am now able to accept orders at -10% if you have orders just send them to id 31!

Because I"m a broker now I won't show up in the rankings page, and my airlines value will get pretty out of control, however I'll do my best to keep my airlines actual value updated in my Airline News section! No money I receive to broker planes will be used for my airline.

sla31
Admin

Back to top Go down

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%) Empty How does it work?

Post  noely71 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi,

How does the brokerage system work?

Do i message you when i require planes, and you take the money from my account? Do i need to have the full amount of money available at the time of order?

Cheers,

Noely71 (cx)

noely71

Back to top Go down

Post  sla31 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:37 pm

First go to the aircraft tab on the top menu bar. Then instead of using the Purchase Aircraft drop down menu use the Request Aircraft drop down menu.

Then after you have selected the manufacture you wish to request from choose the aircraft and engine type you wish to purchase.

Then you have to select the quantity, the airline you wish to broker the aircraft, which in this case is USAir, and then in the markup box enter -10.

Then continue following the on screen instructions and place the order. I will then accept it, and the rest becomes completely automated.

After the aircraft is complete it will automatically be delivered to you via private aircraft sale. Ultimately you receive the plane for 10% off what you would pay if you just bought it right out.

sla31
Admin

Back to top Go down

USAir Brokerage (Open -10%) Empty Brokerage?

Post  noely71 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

Great thanks!

I assume, you then purchase the aircraft at the 'private sale'? or is the money paid when you place the order?

noely71

noely71

Back to top Go down

Post  noely71 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 am

never mind got it figured!

thanks

noely71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down