The Real World - PW#1634
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Alliance-The Way the Earth Connects

+3
nikspyker
sla31
vin2basketball
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Star Alliance-The Way the Earth Connects - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Alliance-The Way the Earth Connects

Post  vin2basketball Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

you can have DXB, MNL, and CAN, and MAD without any complaints, if SQ says HND is okay, then that's yours too.

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Star Alliance-The Way the Earth Connects - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Alliance-The Way the Earth Connects

Post  xeraphim Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 am

vin2basketball wrote:you can have DXB, MNL, and CAN, and MAD without any complaints, if SQ says HND is okay, then that's yours too.

Thank You sir.
xeraphim
xeraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Looking at NRT for a hub (Tokyo Narita). Objections?
mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 am

Again, I've reserved it

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 am

Where is the list of what people have reserved? I thought the rules stated we could only reserve 2 at any time.

mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 am

that was modified earlier....

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  xeraphim Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:36 am

Please clear me up, If I got it wrong.
So that you said the rule was modify earlier.
That's mean the player who join the alliance after some of the airline has RESERVED the Hub
could not have any right to request for the major Hub they want, even when they are ready to open/operate from those Hubs right??
And the airline that reserved earlier still hold the card of that hub, whether they are ready to open/operate or not???

Because from what I saw, the earlier joined airline already reserved some of the major airports, some of them is the main hub of STAR member either.
xeraphim
xeraphim

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

Yeah, that does seem odd. It is not a good practice to just start reserving 19 hubs all over the world. the 2 limit is good. When did we change that?
mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:22 pm

it was modified for you after you reserved DFW, IAD, and SFO through US Air

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

I did so at different intervals, never having more than 2 on reserve at any time.
mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 pm

alright, you can have NRT

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I would only want it if it is in the rules. Was it one of your 2?
mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 am

No, my 2 now are PEK and HKG

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  mwolach Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks. I don't have any requested now so I would like GRU (Sao Paolo) if that is ok.
mwolach
mwolach

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Go ahead
BTW, I am leaving the game, so all of my hubs are fair game

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldDragonFly Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 am

Why are you leaving Vin?
GoldDragonFly
GoldDragonFly

Back to top Go down

Post  sla31 Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 am

GoldDragonFly wrote:Why are you leaving Vin?

Well, I can understand why some may want to leave. Since this game is no longer what it was when everyone signed up because of the new rule.

sla31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldDragonFly Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 am

Yeah, it is a shame about the new rule however I don't feel like I don't want to play anymore. Just because we can't use the real world airlines doesn't mean we have to stop playing, right?

I say we all continue as normal just rebuilding brand image....imagine the great news posts you can do informing the world about your 'new' airline.

Just my opinion anyways...I ain't going no where. Very Happy

This world started out great with everyone in good spirits plus sla31 has gone through great effort to create this world and everything involved with it so let's keep it that way guys! Cool
GoldDragonFly
GoldDragonFly

Back to top Go down

Post  sla31 Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 am

GoldDragonFly wrote:Yeah, it is a shame about the new rule however I don't feel like I don't want to play anymore. Just because we can't use the real world airlines doesn't mean we have to stop playing, right?

I say we all continue as normal just rebuilding brand image....imagine the great news posts you can do informing the world about your 'new' airline.

Just my opinion anyways...I ain't going no where. Very Happy

This world started out great with everyone in good spirits plus sla31 has gone through great effort to create this world and everything involved with it so let's keep it that way guys! Cool

Right. I'm with you. I think we should all keep going! I've been busy though with admin stuff since this new rule so that's why I haven't grow at all.

sla31
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vin2basketball Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 am

I'm re-considering, so hold my hubs, but... I might leave... maybe not tho

I though about it yesterday, and might be deciding against it

vin2basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3